Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #15565
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Listen to what FGT Bionic did just now.

I was in spare bedroom, playing le guitar and shiz, noticed had not been getting zext or etc. Had been texting gf pretty steadily through day.
Looked at phone, said 3 bars w/no data.. which is normal.
Anyway, rocked on and on..etc. No calls, emails, texts, nada.
Looked at phone again... 3 bars, no data.

Switch phone to airplane mode to cut radio off so I can reset. Airplane mode on, still shows 3 bars..no data.

WTF..

Reboot phone and get bombarded with texts, emails, FB shit, and etc..

What the hell is up with my fucking phones? I swear to God I want to throw it off a fucking mountain and then piss on it.
Ahh, That stinks man, but let me just say it feels refreshing as well as good not to be alone in this
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote