Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 05:55 PM   #123536
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
oh yeah but she should have said no also. so shes no better. maybe slightly cause he did the old snatch up on that booty when shes upset. still should have been like no I married your married this shit cant happen.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

she said she felt neglected and I was grouchy all the time and he was the shoulder to cry on.
Even if all of that were true and you were an asshole and she hated everything about your marriage, then she should have ended the marriage, not went sausage shopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
I haz fb...........am aloud now
ffb

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Cez, WTF, disliking or criticizing a President is automatically racist if he is black? Are you racist against orange people?
Cao is critizing Cez, is racist against mexis and non-bovine
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote