Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 06:44 PM   #28174
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

1. Best no-bloat device is the Pixel line. Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are coming out now but they are flagships so they're pricey. These are Google's phones so they have the latest updates at all times, you can opt into beta versions, there are lots of case options, etc. Last years Pixel and Pixel XL are dropping in price, should be updated for another year or two, are solid phones, but they aren't as sexy as the new ones.

2. Motos are next best. They have one non-stock app installed by default and it's actually useful. I love mine. They have models ranging from $100 to flagship prices depending on what you want. They push out updates slower than Google's Pixel phones but are still usually fairly up to date.

3. There are some other decent OEMs making fairly clean phones (OnePlus for example). Stay away from Samsung and LG if you want bloat free.

4. Send me that iPhone 6 for free when you're done so I can learn iOS better and support all these sheeps at work more efficiently.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote