Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 11:13 PM   #121537
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i got that sunshine in my pocket, u mad? can't stop dis feelins

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

honestly I don't remember where I got it, maybe from my dad or from a white elephant. Didn't buy it though.

It's a pretty weak one but it charges my phone, I've used it to run a laptop, it can charge a 3ds, etc. It's something like this: https://smile.amazon.com/Silicon-Dev...dp/B01AJ4A4CA/ except mine doesn't have USB ports. I'll check the wattage on mine later when I'm in the car.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote