Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 09:01 PM   #121530
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Pinche Ford V8s. Should have bought a GM...then the frame could rot to dust young while the engine keeps going.
Meanwhile there are ex-taxi, ex-cop, beat to shit, 300k mile CVs on craigslist still running strong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

i assume my car being not driven much when was owned by old poeple mightve had something to do with deteriorating gaskets or whatever
In my case I think they idled the living hell out of it. Low miles but I found doge hairs under the rear door sills. Pretty sure it was a K9 car for US Customs, they idle them all the time for the doge while they are out of the car doing other things. pinche doge ruining my motor.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote