Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 08:54 PM   #25843
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I opened a youtube video comparing a Venue 8 Pro and an N7 and right at the beginning:

“both of these devices run the same Atom Bay-trail processor”

LIES

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

N7: cheaper, higher resolution, rom takes up less storage than a w8 install, rooting/roms, i love android and have many purchased apps for it
V8P: full windows 8.1, sdcard slot, larger/brighter screen, stylus support, comes with Office, can boot to usb for linux and whatnot

same: thickness, processor speed, ram, storage

both are win, both have great reviews

i sort of have a mini-android tablet in my pocket all the time so i'm leaning towards the Dell
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote