Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 02:44 AM   #265
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
funny stuff
[yt]xp4QVYNAFcQ[yt]
I jested
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Let's just say Leslie and I don't need to be drivng separate vehicles in close proximity to each other.....LOL

Na I had backed the G6 out of the driveway so we could take her sisters' car to the game since it seats more than the coupe. I was going to pull it up beside my truck and Leslie though I was going to keep backing up instead so she kept backing out of the driveway. Nearly met in the middle.
I've never moved a vehicle while someone else moved one in the same area and had it be 100% smooth, theres always SOME awkwardness
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
[yt]7jddpc5ZBCs[yt]
I jested again