Thread: Anime
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 09:59 PM   #35178
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
went and found this song

Video page
Full screen

also found this

goddamn these SAO weeb fucks need to be placed into a container and locked in and let them suffocate. fucking christ. who hopes a fucking made up character is in a better place

and ppl with aids dont even go to heaven to begin with. and i added that to the comment time to prepare for some weebz butt autism to kick in

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

omg i jsut posted that like 10 seconds and immediately got a reply back

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Fucking weeb retard, sounds like one of the weebs from GAF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
any yall watching ranpo kitan? shows pretty cool but damn, this OP

Video page
Full screen
It has a simulcast dub on Funi, but I haven't started watching it just yet.

I've been watching Seraph of the End, it's pretty good. Especially if you love anything involving vampires like me (with the exception of gay ass shit like Twilight and True Blood).

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote