View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 07:19 PM   #9
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

my point is heart disease.....granted she didn't eat healthy but she could have had a underlying problem for years. I was getting to the point she was black so she was more likely to have it. I knew a guy who ran everyday eat healthy as hell. died at 45 massive heart attack. food aint always why you get it. she wasn't very overweight or anything so she wasn't in terrible shape. so im sure the food didn't help but I wouldn't say that's the only reason she ded. still 59 yo she beats a lot of ppl.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote