Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 04:36 PM   #113216
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
:lol

dat short attention span. what part u at?
lol its not an attention span thing, I don't stop reading so I can watch the show or listen to the song, I just can't absorb what I'm reading if there's other shit going on. Some sort of multitasking failure

The last part I read was when Eph was waiting for Redfern to get an MRI and that foo escaped and nom'd on his boss/coworker (Jim) and then tried to attack Eph/Nora. He used a bonesaw of some sort to fuck up Redfern's neck then beat his face in with a fire extinguisher.

Right before that is when the male survivor (family guy, not the singer) nom'd on his doges.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote