Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #100713
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

my coworker that i spend most working time with goes to church and his kids go to bible school in the summer and whatnot and not once has he pushed it. I only know because he'll mention things like "I gotta stop by my church real quick and then I can go do that" or whatever. The closest it ever got was when we moved into our last place, he said something like "our church is over in that area and it's really nice. If you go to church, let me know and I'll tell you which one it is." or once a year he'll mention something that the pastor said that he thought was funny but thats usually a joke or something and not religious.

He doesn't hide his religion but he knows I don't go to church and doesn't try to change that.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote