View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 01:05 PM   #12
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

4. Her male cousins are overly ‘flirty’ with her
Ever hear of ‘kissing cousins’? It happens, in more families than a few. To some oversexual horn-dogs, being blood related means absolutely nothing. In fact, the more ‘forbidden’ the affair, the more erotic it tends to be for them. And again: what makes you so easy for your cousins to flirt with? What type of family IS this anyway?! I don’t even want my gene pool mixed in with a bloodline like that! Guys who are familiar with a female usually know who the ‘freaks’ are; even in their own family. And just about every guy has at least one female cousin he wouldn’t mind pounding, if given the opportunity. (Nasty I know…but so true!)

kourke..............

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Here's the tl;dr: If a female exists and is human in any way, she's a horrible subhuman piece of shit and you should hit her in the head with a sledgehammer. If she has ever had sex, she's obviously a demon sent from another dimension and you should kill it with fire. Sex is bad, and women shouldn't be allowed to have it. We should keep the horrible supply & demand imbalance in place so that we men can't get laid either, except the alphas who can score the most disease-ridden hos for one-night stands. SHAME ALL THE WIMMINZ!

Also, if it's completely obvious to even the most oblivious idiot that she's a ho, she's a ho.

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
men can be hoes too.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote