Thread: Anime
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 10:12 PM   #34915
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

He wears like fake silicone tits or something of the sort in the anime, he straight up talks like a girl too.

In the anime Tatsukichi is the main guys first love lol, the funniest part is they are actual best friends in school and the main dude doesn't know his best friend is a cross dresser, nor is the "girl" he loves. It's hilarious when he finds out, and he's like "oh well, it is what it is, my first love was my best friend." lol

This is actually a pretty good anime, maybe it's because it's a bunch of pervs with different fetishes in it or something, but it's funny as hell.

The main character is a super masochist and likes being beaten and verbally abused by girls.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote