Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 06:13 PM   #123426
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

It looks like there aren't any right now. It's a JLab J4MS. The S stands for single I think, because the normal dual-bud version is the J4M. The J4M is still being made but the J4MS is nowhere to be found.

The next best I've found looks to be this one: https://smile.amazon.com/Single-Ster.../dp/B01L2SW38U since the only single earbud still made by JLab is single channel instead of stereo routed into the single bud.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

and those are around twice what I paid for the old one

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Hmm, for $2 and free shipping, I may order one of these to see if it's stereo (doubt it): http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-5mm-Drivin...-/162021180369 lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote