Thread: IT Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 04:10 PM   #2529
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ah, yeah. If you port forward the ports that you need to the IP of the repeater (do this on each end) then publicip:thatport will take you to that device.

I do this at home so I can ssh into a machine. By default if I try to ssh to my IP, it wouldn't know which machine to go to at my house. By port forwarding port 22 or something to the internal IP of my "server", I can now ssh to port 22 using my public IP and it will forward it to my server.

If that makes sense.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

I do this via my router since it's just a home setup. Not sure if you're using a router, or one built into the DSL modem, or what.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote