Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 01:43 AM   #123807
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Weather was acceptable enough and backyard mud was stiff enough so I finally installed those bags in . Didn't have time for the auto leveling system stuff yet, but I pumped it up from my big compressor.

I expected more. Maximum is 35psi, I pumped them up to 45. Finally not tucking tire or dragging hitch! I thought at 35 (let alone 45) it would be a silly looking amount of rake. Could be, I haven't found a flat piece of ground so it's hard to tell. From the driver's seat it certainly looks different, I'm surprised at that. Ride is a little stiffer and slightly bouncy. We'll see how it holds up when I have a full tank of gas and a few tools in the trunk or something on the hitch haul...

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Oh, and I finally figured out center caps for my rimpz.

I have American Racing aluminum wheels...actually, two sets now. I don't have those cup thingies that stick out of the center hole. Looks ok at the front, since the hub sticks out. I just spraybomb it silver before slapping on the wheels. At the rear there is nothing sticking out and the hub behind the hole looks bad even if I give it a fresh coat of paint.

Well, I have a collection of Buick center caps. I pocket a few from the ground every time I'm at the junkyard. I used two that are slightly larger than the hole, bent their retainers to fit, and they work surprisingly well. They're a little large and don't center perfectly but they're a hell of a lot better than before.

I'll have to get some photos when I can find a flat piece of land and sunlight.