Thread: Important: I'm back fgts!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 03:02 AM   #8
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
dat house shawwpin. and monies

what u doing nao? still repoin?
Nah man. Assistant Manager at an aftermarket truck accessory shop (well different location, same company) I used to work at way back from '01-'07. Well, I've been back 2 years this May.

Left for a while to due to new management (which didn't work out for them), did the repo thing for a while along with other stuff, then one day they called me out of the blue.

Couple years ago, the store manager at the store I'm at now (who, I'm great friends with, and I worked for 5 of those 6 years at the other store before he left, then ended up back with the company), dropped my name at a meeting, and they hired me back as soon as they could. This time, they actually have been treating me right.

I know that doesn't make too much sense if you read it real fast, and I haven't been gone for years, but yeah... that's where I'm at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
How many phones have you gone through since you been gone?
Actually, none. This one has held up damn well. Which is surprising, since I gave up on cases and haven't had this one protected in probably close to a year.