Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 09:20 PM   #123209
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Not for the same $0/mo AFAIK.
Checked all carrier sites, can verify your current plan is good value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
tried to find CEL on cv and couldnt get the stupid odb2 thing to connect. but as i troubleshooted i turned cv on and the light is gone

but battery light stays on

need to fix that before i go back to school
I think when it overheats and goes into limp mode, the CEL lingers for a while afterwards. Could have been that.

As for the battery light staying around, it could be battery or alt, idk.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote