Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 04:18 PM   #113213
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i'm at work pero fridays always go fast, can sometimes gtfo early, and feelsgood knowing that it's the last day of work this week

:illtakeit:

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

read some more strain last night, it's really good but I am a shitty reader. Can't read if there's music, tv, etc playing. I have to reread everything 20 times if anything else is happening around me

So basically I can only read if my wife is reading, if she's asleep, if I go outside or hide in the bedroom or something
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote