View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 09:09 PM   #14
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Started the car a few hours ago and it was rumbling like shit

It was vibrating like hell and i saw smoke coming from the engine

i thought for sure I had just FUCKED my car up. I figured the smoke was coming from some degreaser i had forgotten to spray off

i got the hose and resprayed the area where the smoke was coming from and that pretty much stopped the smoke.

Soon the check engine light came one #2

I drive the car to my mechanic around the corner and was scared shitless the car wouldn't make it. I was halfway there when the CEL started blinking as if to say there was something srsly wrong under the hood

I pull over and pop the hood to check. saw nothing

I get to the shop and tell the guys whats going on. They use the code reader and tell me I got a small amount of water somewhere and the engine was just misfiring

told me the car would work itself out

also, i had a bottle of fuel injector cleaner that i had been waiting to use. The tank was almost empty so i added that, filled the tank and drove around a bit. Then I left the car in the driveway on a slant with the hood all the way up. Started it again just now and everything is fine. Car runs smooth. No vibrations. No shakes.

I was seriously scared as shit.

My advice is don't degrease your fucking engine. Just Armor-all dat bitch and get some detailing brushes and shit. I always thought spraying water into your engine bay was stupid so yeah. It looks great but not worth the shitted pants.

Also, you gaiz might remember me talking about how my CV did a weird 1 second rough vibration every so often while driving. This recent incident got me to thinking and i'm certain i've figured out why those were happening. The car has old ass spark plugs. I have never changed them in the years i've owned the car so that's about 24,000 miles. There's no telling how many miles the previous owner was driving with the old plugs so i definitely need to change them out. I did some research and i'm going with the copper ones. They spark better than platinum and iridium.

That is all.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote