Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:30 PM   #25302
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
A fast talking con man allegedly sold “24″ star Keifer Sutherland a load of bull, turning the actor into a cash cow for his phony cattle scam. The actor gave Michael Wayne Carr $869,000 to buy steers in Mexico a bring them across the border to the U.S. And profit would be made…

Mmmhmmm. Sounds like buying a pig in a poke. And Keifer wasn’t the only one who got poked by Carr either. A New Mexico couple got roped in for $177,000. Prosecutors say there’s no proof that Carr even bought the hamburgers-to-be, though he did sell some cattle he didn’t actually own and then hoofed it with the money.

But Carr was lassoed by the law and is now charged with 12 felonies, including grand theft, forgery and embezzlement. He’s due for arraignment on February 8.
rofl: http://lafiga.firedoglake.com/2010/0...in-cattle-cam/

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
me sneeze be confused with cough...its loud

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

hardly anyone sez "salud" when i sneeze cuz they confewz with toz
Mines too lol