View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 10:00 PM   #60
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
yup!

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

all of them failed....bad...pot smokers, drop outs...maybe a few did something with their lives, but most didnt. same thing happened with my friends...not to mention my cousin, who I hanged out with in HS.
there were a few of those that didnt graduate because of stupid shit. least if i drop out of college ive done more than them

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
I didnt have a mega sooper computer so they wouldnt want me playing
youd slow the systema brah

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Most people saw that we were partnering up and left (pussies) but this one guy took us on and it was fuckin fun. Me and my friend were on the ground with rocket launchers and AK47s in a corvette (lol) and he was in an apache helicopter. It was hard for him to hit us with his machine guns and hard for us to hit him with our rockets so we battled for quite a while. Eventually he won though.

lan parties are the shit, but we never knew many other n3rdz to play so it would just be 2 or 3 computers.
haha nice
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote