View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 09:42 PM   #91
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

thanks foos

wun, dat picture you posted looks just liek teh shawp I went to

the tires they hooked me up with are immaculate

they really look like they came off somebodies new car who immediately got aftermarket wheels and tires

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

put my factory rims on ebay just now...http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Crown-V...1f237b&vxp=mtr

put one of the K&N stickers on my front windshield. The cold air intake really smoothed out the way the car rides. A guy on youtube said it best..."They're big cars. They kinda got asthma. Give em a fuckin puffer. Help em breathe better"

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 07-18-2015 at 09:46 PM.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote