View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 10:57 PM   #11
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I really like Chili's. Their burgers are consistently the best. I've had better burgers, but not so consistent; I can be absolutely sure I'm going to get a great burger at Chili's every time I go. Their "Skillet Queso" dip & chips appetizer is great.

They're not around here anymore, but I loved the Lone Star Steakhouse. Their Cajun Ribeye is great, and again, consistent. They have steak fries, which I love; most places don't. Their cheese fries appetizer is on those steak fries and uses real cheese, not some nasty cheese sauce.

Outback's food is great, but it's always so incredibly noisy and loud inside -- I like getting takeout. Their burgers are almost as good as Chili's. I'm no salad man, but their croutons are a festival for the mouth and make me willing to eat salad. Their "bushman bread" is yummy.

Applebees usually disappoints me. The food always seems to get overcooked. Nothing is what I really want there; the burgers aren't juicy enough, the steaks aren't tender enough, the fries are too skinny, everything is too processed/nasty.

The Olive Garden is decent. I don't care if it's authentic or not, it's reasonably yummy.

Ruby Tuesdays tends to be pretty good.

Bugaboo Creek has good food, just don't sit under the talking moose...dust and hairs fall off of it when it talks.

Smokey Bones is the only chain I know of where you can get beef brisket. They don't do a great job on it, but it's better than no brisket.