Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 01:58 AM   #99976
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
Sup homos .... Just dropping in to tell you guys le soon to be ex -wife was not only a drunk she was passing that pussy out like bubble gum she was fucking the neighbor and my cousin so I filed for divorce yesterday I've got the boys and I'm in the process of buying my own place she can have the house and the piece of shit neighbor
she don't deserve midget w/ bamf jerb who takes care of his kids and family like a bauce

her and the neighbor pls go and don't come back, your cousin needs ass beated real bad, worse than neighbor
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote