Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 01:40 PM   #124040
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
need dat ad revenue and dem clicks
"18 pages that are cheaper if they were all text on a single fucking page like they should be."

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Nachos: Wife always orders them. I kinda agree with the article...there's stuff that takes no time to make at home cheap, plus garbage that we push aside.

Queso: Tha fuk? As if it wasn't obvious that that shet is bad for health and costs a few bucks?

Guacamole: Duh. Looking at it as its ingredients, it's Mexican salad. Salads are probably 99% profit everywhere. Also, fuck guacamole.

Avocado toast: Tha fuk is that shet? FTS DNW.

Cheese quesadillas: Ok, probably any idiot can slap this together at home in 30 seconds and have it be almost as good. Anyway I want real food when I'm at a restaurant, not some lame ass cheese quesadilla.

Taco salad: You're at a restaurant. You know your wife is gonna be pissed if you only eat good stuff, but you don't want to eat rabbit food. This is an acceptable compromise.

Refried beans: "But did you know you can buy a canned version of the side at the grocery store, probably for the same price or less than the cost of the serving at your local Mexican restaurant?" You don't say? Anyway refried beans come with everything, you don't pay extra for them.

Fajitas: You are unlikely to make them at home the same as they're made at a restaurant. Anyway WTF, article should just be called "Restaurants cost more than groceries."

Churros: Who the fuck ever has room for dessert after eating a restaurant meal?

Trendy chile peppers: "The problem is that said chefs only treat peppers as fire missiles, instead of the distinct vegetables each are." But...but...that's what the customers want! Article is telling you not to want what you want now?

Ceviche: Oh, it's raw fish? Fucking nasty.

Boring burritos: Again, it's what the customer wants...if you don't want boring food you don't order it.

Chimichangas: "Chimichangas that don’t have anything interesting going on. Between the cooking oil and toppings, you won’t really taste much of what’s inside (though, to be fair, you’d likely be disappointed if you could). If you care about your wallet or waistline, stay away." Uhh...someone has never been to a decent Mexican restaurant. Probably just goes to chain/franchise restaurants. And for fuck's sake, we're not eating at a Mexican restaurant to lose weight.

Tacos with sour cream, cheese, and lettuce: Nobody wants a taco when they go to a Mexican restaurant, right?

Street corn: Never heard of it, or any other name for corn on the cob at a Mexican restaurant. Now I want to try it their way.

Margaritas: Yeah, this goes for any mixed drink, liquor, beer, or wine at a restaurant. That shit is always a 95% markup and almost always half-assed...but hey, if it's what you want to drink with your dinner then you gotta pay for it.

Soda and beer: “restaurant soda clocks in at an average 1,150% markup, with mixed drinks charged at the same elevated rate.” Plus, “bottled water is also an indulgence, with a typical 2,000% markup; domestic beer’s 694% markup is nothing to scoff at.” You don't say? Because everybody only ever wants chloriney tap water with their expensive meal.

Anything you don’t finish or don’t take home: "By declining a take-home box, or taking the leftovers home and forgetting to eat them, you’re throwing away money." Headline inaccurate, should say "AND" not "or". Anyway...
DUH