Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM   #124498
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
So I have a Pioneer GM-5000T and two of these Kicker 07CVR104 4 ohm 10" subs in a vented box.

I think I fucked up last time I wired them up. They're now louder than they used to be and the amp seems to be overheating. Can't remember how they were hooked up before.

They're currently hooked up like this except mine is a bridged 2ch instead of a mono amp:

Anyone know the best way to wire them up so I don't murder my amp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
how you know amp is overheating?

cuz i seriously ran into a similar problem with my setup. not exactly the same but heres what i noticed with mine

i had both subs wired to amp, never messed with. about a few days ago i noticed the subs are not as loud. so today i thought id mess with it. i didnt see anything out of the ordinary and the wires were all where they always were. anyway, i loosen one set of wires from one sub and suddenly the shit gets louder. no idea wtf happened. but i put the wires back into amp from sub and sound gets quieter.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

dis sounds like job for eddah

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote