Thread: im back bitches
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 01:57 AM   #1
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:
Default im back bitches

Well if you must know what really happened. My wife made me cut off all the contact with internet. Why idk she was afraid I was meeting women. Lets be honest I never even thought of cheating on her. However she decided she's unhappy and leaving me for a guy she works with and they have been having something going on for a few months about 6 weeks ago. To beat it all the guy is married............to a girl I work with. he left her also.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

so 99 problems
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote