Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 07:34 PM   #125546
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah, whether the issue is battery or trackpad, it should be fairly easy to fix

now if you had the newest MBP, you'd probably be kinda fucked. Those things suck to repair. Keyboard bad? Replace the entire top case (palm rest, keyboard, battery) because the keyboard is RIVETED in. Glass cracked? Replace the entire top (glass, screen, top shell, antennas) because it is all one piece. The damned thing is essentially 4 parts now. The top half (screen and shit), then the bottom has a top, bottom, and the boards inside. POS.

Took one into Apple with a cracked screen (just the glass, screen worked fine) and it came back with a whole new top half (which was like $800 repair if I remember right) and they swapped out the motherboard (wtf).
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote