Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 06:59 PM   #123783
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

im not there yet foo and Im having some weird shit going on personally not with ex at all but I have started developing these feelings I cant explain or understand.............for the wife of the guy that slept with mine. we have been friends for years so maybe they where always there idk. i still like the other girl too. idk its all so messed up for me.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
fakk

does rick not have one also? or any other members. I am allowed to have a facebook now. wasn't before cause I might meet women on it.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 04-04-2017 at 06:57 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote