Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 04:38 PM   #27982
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wife and I have each drop-cracked our LG LS620 Realms once. I bought parts donors on eBay, one of which was in overall good condition with a good ESN, and she decided she'd rather just activate that one and keep the old cracked one too. So, eventually I bought another eBay parts donor, but it didn't work. I bought a few more before I tried putting it back together with the old cracked screen and realized I must have damaged her motherboard.

So now I have, I dunno, at least 3 uncracked, probably good screens, and like 5 spare batteries. It's pretty sweet being able to haul around enough batteries to keep everything enabled and the screen on for 48 hours straight (not sure if exaggerating), and not worrying about cracking or scratching the screen. I don't even use screen protectors anymore.

LS620 is dual core 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 4GB storage, 32GB MicroSD card installed (rumor has it that 128GB will work, gotta get me one of those). It was running shitty for a long time, then recently I had to factory reset while troubleshooting an activation issue and I didn't bloat it up again. Now it runs pretty decently.