Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Red face Dream thread

Sometimes I have dreams. Usually if I do I don't remember but once in a while I do. Usually they make no sense, with things changing in the dream unnoticed (example: I'm in a garage, oh now it's a bunker and nothing seems weird about that), but they're still funny at times. Here's a funny one.

I was helping my friend with the beater Ranger or S10 (5 speed manual ) he bought. I drove it home and used it to take some trash to an out of state dump (I knew why in the dream but I no longer remember why, except that in the dream later I realized I could have brought it to my local dump after all). I was driving back from the dump, and apparently I have kids in my dream because I was teaching them to drive and I was sitting in the truck bed. A decent looking housewife is out on the street, I think putting her trash out, and I stare at her cleavage as she bends over. She sees that and pulls out her boobs. Then she's walking after the truck (somehow, walking speed and driving speed are similar in my dream even though her walk doesn't seem fast and the drive doesn't seem slow). She's showing off the goods and I decide to whip my junk out to show her. She's happy to see it. So she's catching up to the truck and then I notice her husband in a wheelchair holding on to the truck, smiling because he supports what's going on. Again nothing strikes me as odd. She gets in the truck with me and sits on my lap and I finger her asshole. Then I'm like hey I'm married and this is NOT ok so she leaves and then I'm driving my buddie's truck again and I notice there's some brown on my finger so I laugh as I wipe it on his floor carpet. Then I fiddle around with the radio trying to find something to listen to, and there's something I no longer remember about the broken radio that's on the floor under the seat...

I would never do these things in real life, but it was an interesting dream.