View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 04:55 PM   #26349
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
It’s fun. Find shrines. You need lots of hearts
Yeah, I been getting my ass handed to me when I wander into some of the harder combat based shrines or higher level enemies. One hit and BAM wasted a fairy lol

Hunted down 4 or so shrines last night, must find more to get more hearts/stamina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Pokémon let’s go I haven’t played much. Has some pokemon go style play
From what I've seen in reviews, it's a 3d version of 1st gen with some Go style "swipe to throw the ball" shit tossed in. Can't tell if want or not. I think my bro has it, maybe can borrow.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote