Thread: Anime
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 07:52 PM   #9
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
I havent read the dark tower series, whats it about?
Well it revolves around the character of Roland who is pretty much like a clint eastwood type. He has revolvers and dresses like an OG cowboy and acts like one. However the world he lives in is a crazy combination of an old west but randomly he'll come across crashed ww2 planes, he'll hear the beatles playing in a bar on an old piano, etc. So parts of the world are from other times. The series is 5 or 6 books and he travels through time and shit by going through these doors that he finds. At one point he is in new york present time even though there is no new york in his world. Its crazy but its REALLY good.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote