Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 06:50 PM   #126180
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Finally get new work trokk Tuesday.

BIG WORM, BIG HOLE, BIG I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! You get yo ass on out this house boy, you always got some shit goin!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
where the hoes at?
brown egg eddeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancinderblockpig View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
License plate readers. Tracking individuals without their knowledge in the name of FREEDOM!
fuck teh poleese

Quote:
If people wouldn't do stupid shit there would have never been one built [emoji1787]
yaybo be boot lickin

Quote:
One down. 4 to go [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191106/1291172f20e6a55f80876309cfab8f9e.jpg[IMG]
fuck dem shits!!! will be used to break them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
Cant wait to shoot them down.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote