Thread: Rant: Epic story of teh suck
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Angry Epic story of teh suck

Yesterday was the day there's supposed to be no classes and no final exams.

So, it's yesterday. Wife has a mock trial for her final. She has to go to the professor's house at 6pm. She insists that I must drive her.

That means I cannot attend the party my department was throwing for a co-worker.

It turns out I have class at 4pm.

Wife IMs me that she's going to drink with some students.

I notify the professor that I'll have to leave by 5:15 at the latest so I can drive my wife.

4pm comes around, I go to class. Class is actually kinda interesting.

We talk about presidents and I make it sound like I'm staunch republican by describing my dislike of Obama. We talk about cell phones as a security blanket and I say that I wouldn't need one if I'm out on an abandoned mountain but I would need one if I was in a ghetto. I'm looking right at the black girls when I say that.

They don't seem to notice, but later I bring up the discussion again and mention that I realized that anywhere with a lot of people I'm insecure, like sporting events and rock concerts. I also mention that I didn't like the republican candidate, that I voted for the libertarian.

Luckily we're out at 4:50.

I IM the wife. She doesn't respond.

We're running out of time to get to her professor's house. I IM again. She doesn't respond.

I SMS and she responds. I wait in the car forever until she shows up and we go.

We follow the directions/map I printed and it seems to go well. Eventually we decide that it's late and we've gone too far. I give up, pull over to the side of the road, and get the GPS running. It's an ancient Garmin iQue 3600 Palm PDA that's seen much better days, so it takes a few minutes. It creates a route and we're ready to go. Now there's a long line of traffic and I can't get out.

She remembers that she has the phone number of one of the other students and calls to say why we're late.

(Continued)