View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 08:44 AM   #1325
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
FTS @ monthly cost
Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Ultimate is the best deal.

DO WANT DC UNIVERSE.

DNW $15 a month shit

I don't think I want to have to worry about the $15 monthly fee, the game looks fun as hell, but that is whats going to keep me from buying it in the end. I don't know why the hell they did that, you hardly EVER see any monthly fees for multiplayer on the PS3. They're going to lose a lot of sales because of that shit.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Quote:
inFamous 2 Hero Edition exposed
Wednesday 9-Feb-2011 9:47 AM Amazon lets details slip

Infamous 2's Hero Edition has been leaked via an Amazon listing which has since been pulled.

The listing outlined the contents of the special box, which is supposedly set to cost $99.99 in the States with a release date of May 24.

The listing originally read:

"inFAMOUS 2 is the second chapter in the best selling franchise for the PS3. This immersive open world adventure offers a powerful, emotional, and visceral take on being a super hero. Blamed for the destruction of Empire City, Cole must make a dramatic journey to discover his full super-powered potential.

"inFAMOUS 2 Hero Edition includes exclusive limited edition 8.5" Cole MacGrath statue, Replica Cole MacGrath sling pack, Super voucher that gives access to in game content - including the Lightning Hook Power, Electrocution Grenade Power, Kessler Skin, and 24K Gold Amp weapon variant, Mini inFAMOUS #1 comic from DC Comics, and the Official inFAMOUS 2 soundtrack."

Waaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnntttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definite buy for me, I absolutely loved the first Infamous, it's my favorite PS3 game behind Uncharted 1/2 and God of War 3. That statue is going to be awesome.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote