View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #58
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
haha nice. pwnge probably occured
Most people saw that we were partnering up and left (pussies) but this one guy took us on and it was fuckin fun. Me and my friend were on the ground with rocket launchers and AK47s in a corvette (lol) and he was in an apache helicopter. It was hard for him to hit us with his machine guns and hard for us to hit him with our rockets so we battled for quite a while. Eventually he won though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
i remember my bro having lan parties...Id setup tables in the garage, power strips and my extension cords...I wasnt cool enough to play with them
lan parties are the shit, but we never knew many other n3rdz to play so it would just be 2 or 3 computers.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote