Thread: Anime
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 08:49 PM   #33923
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

halfway

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

don't know she seems like a bitch to me

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

simon is a little whiny douche though too so...

yeah honestly kamina was the only character I liked in this and he's dead.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I knew it! Nia's voice actress is the same one that does starfire's in teen titans and teen titans go. Her voice makes the characters seem like the nicest/kindest in the entire world.

Starfire is super nice even though she's one of the most powerful members in the teen titans.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote