All Offtopic Forums

All Offtopic Forums (http://www.allofftopic.com/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (http://www.allofftopic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Important: I'm back fgts! (http://www.allofftopic.com/showthread.php?t=1151)

fatkidkustomz 04-12-2013 02:28 AM

I'm back fgts!

And nobody even questioned where I went. I see how it is. If I don't have :wifflebat: or :gB: or :popocv:, then nobody cares.

:foreveralone:

Cez★ 04-12-2013 02:30 AM

i figured chriz knew where u was

so what happen brah?

stonehenge 04-12-2013 02:31 AM

You weren't THAT active and people tend to leave AOT randomly so I figured you got tires of us :emo:

How's life cornpen0r?

fatkidkustomz 04-12-2013 02:39 AM

Aw come on Juan... I was fairly active. Now I feel like I was just the awkward wallflower. :emo:

Cez, actually haven't even talked to Chris lately. I think I saw on le book of faces that he was off doing some more hippie stuff.

For serious though, I've just been busy. Got promoted at work, which meant more hours. Usually 50-55 a week, plus an hour long commute each way. But monies are decent.

Had a girlfriend, but those same hours killed that. We weren't right for each other anyway. It ended cool, not all psycho and wanting to throat punch each other, so that was good.

Now I'm just house shopping. Which is proving to be a royal pain in the ass. Especially being just me. No girl, no kids, no roommates. It's nice because I can get exactly what I want, but then again, exactly what I want hasn't come through my email yet.

Other than that, doing the usual. Breaking stuff, fixing it, then breaking it yet again.

How's things going around here? Everyone still doing good? I just saw the random bot takeover attempt thread. That was jesty.

Cez★ 04-12-2013 02:42 AM

dat house shawwpin. and monies

what u doing nao? still repoin?

MikeH 04-12-2013 02:48 AM

How many phones have you gone through since you been gone? :jester:

stonehenge 04-12-2013 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatkidkustomz (Post 480733)
Aw come on Juan... I was fairly active. Now I feel like I was just the awkward wallflower. :emo:

I'm just making shit up to explain why I mistreated bamf FKK :emo:

Quote:

Cez , actually haven't even talked to Chris lately. I think I saw on le book of faces that he was off doing some more hippie stuff.

That foo got new jerb

Quote:

For serious though, I've just been busy. Got promoted at work, which meant more hours. Usually 50-55 a week, plus an hour long commute each way. But monies are decent.

Had a girlfriend, but those same hours killed that. We weren't right for each other anyway. It ended cool, not all psycho and wanting to throat punch each other, so that was good.

Now I'm just house shopping. Which is proving to be a royal pain in the ass. Especially being just me. No girl, no kids, no roommates. It's nice because I can get exactly what I want, but then again, exactly what I want hasn't come through my email yet.

Other than that, doing the usual. Breaking stuff, fixing it, then breaking it yet again.

Dfw promotion and house :datass: still pimpin the Suzuki?

Quote:

How's things going around here? Everyone still doing good? I just saw the random bot takeover attempt thread. That was jesty.

Mostly same ol same ol. Cez doing arsons, rick mooing, etc.

fatkidkustomz 04-12-2013 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cez^_^ (Post 480734)
dat house shawwpin. and monies

what u doing nao? still repoin?

Nah man. Assistant Manager at an aftermarket truck accessory shop (well different location, same company) I used to work at way back from '01-'07. Well, I've been back 2 years this May.

Left for a while to due to new management (which didn't work out for them), did the repo thing for a while along with other stuff, then one day they called me out of the blue.

Couple years ago, the store manager at the store I'm at now (who, I'm great friends with, and I worked for 5 of those 6 years at the other store before he left, then ended up back with the company), dropped my name at a meeting, and they hired me back as soon as they could. This time, they actually have been treating me right.

I know that doesn't make too much sense if you read it real fast, and I haven't been gone for years, but yeah... that's where I'm at. :happy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeH (Post 480736)
How many phones have you gone through since you been gone? :jester:

Actually, none. This one has held up damn well. Which is surprising, since I gave up on cases and haven't had this one protected in probably close to a year. :eek2:

Cez★ 04-12-2013 03:04 AM

nice. gotta love it when shit falls together

fatkidkustomz 04-12-2013 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 480742)
I'm just making shit up to explain why I mistreated bamf FKK :emo:

Is ok. I forgives. This time.... :cheeky:

Quote:

That foo got new jerb
Yeah, that's what I saw. I automatically assumed hippy stuff. Lol.

Quote:

Dfw promotion and house :datass: still pimpin the Suzuki?
Yup still got the Suzuki. Blew the transfer case apart messing around one night when I had the bright idea to launch in AWD Lock on dry pavement. It was awesome. Kind of pricey, and not worth it since there was no video... Still awesome though.

Quote:

Mostly same ol same ol. Cez doing arsons, rick mooing, etc.
Sounds right.

lowerc 04-12-2013 03:09 AM

fetkedkoostems

:swagmonkey:

Manbearpig 04-12-2013 03:12 AM

pinche corndick

BillyJeanKing 04-12-2013 03:27 AM

who cares?

Cez★ 04-12-2013 03:27 AM

us u fag

BillyJeanKing 04-12-2013 03:36 AM

yo mama cares

Manbearpig 04-12-2013 06:37 AM

:omg:

TATERNATER 04-12-2013 06:47 AM

:allthethings:im not the only fat kid anymore!!!!:animefuckyeah:

theholycow 04-12-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

DFAC FTW

Quote:

That reminds me, we gotta open registration again...fak, don't want to do that until we put in a graduated user level scheme and I think Juan and I are both too damned lazy for that.

fatkidkustomz 04-12-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 480787)
DFAC FTW

Por que? Can't figure that one out.

stonehenge 04-12-2013 01:55 PM

don't fax, always call

theholycow 04-12-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatkidkustomz (Post 480791)
Por que? Can't figure that one out.

It's in my sig.

BillyJeanKing 04-12-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan! (Post 480793)
don't fax, always call

:turborofl:

shootermcgavin003 04-12-2013 05:11 PM

i actually forgot about you

pwtr02ss 04-12-2013 06:51 PM

This foo got 500 posts, I'm not even known here yet...welcome back anyway tho

Manbearpig 04-12-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunkmonkey (Post 480783)
:allthethings:im not the only fat kid anymore!!!!:animefuckyeah:

Me either :mbpawwyeah: